avroarrow

2 Months In The Queue...

Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:16 am

..no not the screening queue as I haven't been able to take any new photos for 2 months. My 2 month hell is due to my camera being stuck in the "cleaning queue" at the Fuji depot. If I knew it would take this long I would have voided the warranty on my 602 and just tried cleaning the inside of the lens myself. Man this is ridiculous, I will never buy another Fuji. Anyway I just needed to vent my frustrations.
Give me a mile of road and I can take you a mile. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.

wietse

RE: 2 Months In The Queue...

Sat Jul 05, 2003 7:55 am

why not give em a call? that is just ridiculous.. someone should get their ass kicked at fudgy maintenance..

Wietse
Wietse de Graaf

avroarrow

RE: 2 Months In The Queue...

Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:08 am

I have called and E-mailed them and get promises of it being returned "in a couple more days" but nothing ever comes of it. I'm just in a ranting mood tonight, I'm sure a professional company like Canon or Nikon would have turned it around in a week or 2 and when I go DSLR eventually it will definitely be one of those 2 makes.
Give me a mile of road and I can take you a mile. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.