n907cl

Funny Rejections

Sat Jul 05, 2003 10:33 pm

I had four photos which were rejected recently. Which is normal, but I don't think the screener was somehow giving me the correct rejection notices this time. Besides all four being rejected for badsoft. All four were rejected for badreupload and I have never uploaded these pictures before. The screener rejected three for badpeople which was right on the money, since they were small aircraft and you could make out the pilot's face. But what's funny the Embraer ERJ-145LR was rejected for badpeople! http://airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=ln270sk.jpg Anyways the photo is basically overexpose. Looking forward to my next rejections and laugh.
Brian

EGGD

RE: Funny Rejections

Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:40 pm

Yes it should've been rejected for badsoft/badscan(?), and its clearly overexposed. Don't know what the badpeople was for  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

clickhappy

Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:01 am

Looking forward to my next rejections and laugh.

WTF? Quit wasting the screeners time. If you think they will be rejected, why bother uploading them?

n907cl

Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:42 am

WTF? Quit wasting the screeners time. If you think they will be rejected, why bother uploading them?

That's what I like about airliners.net always some jerk on it with a smart ass answer. I have taken 216 photos in the last two weeks. Of those I have uploaded only 11 photos. Three have been accepted, four rejected, and four are in the queue. The three that were rejected for badpeople, I didn't think they showed that much of them, but the screener did, the airplanes never have been on the database. The three photos that did get accepted were never on the database. The Embraer ERJ-145LR that was rejected has been on the database in two different color schemes and this would have been the third. So you see smart ass I have been trying only to add photos that have never been on this site before or load ones that I think add to the site. I try not to waste anybodies time, but yours.
Brian

Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:33 am

N907CL,

Please don't get so upset about small issues. Please don't call anybody
jerk or smart ass. Clickhappy simply told You to think before you upload.
Best luck with Your next uploads

Anders Nilsson

clickhappy

Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:49 am

So you see smart ass I have been trying only to add photos that have never been on this site before or load ones that I think add to the site. I try not to waste anybodies time, but yours.

Don't get your panties in such a wad, little shooter.