PUnmuth@VIE
Topic Author

Modified Airlinerpics

Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:13 pm

http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinephotos/
some very nice combos but i am wondering if the poeple whoms pictures are used as basic image have to give permission fot their pictures to be used?
Peter - VAP-Group
-

Joge

RE: Modified Airlinerpics

Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:13 pm

Now somebody will tell that site is a copy of Airliners.net....?

-Joge
Bula!

Ikarus

Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:50 pm

The Qantas livery update suggested by K.v.Wedelstaedt, the Virgin & Air Inter Concordes by Mikephotos, and the BMI 747 have to be seen to be believed! (I bet Branson would place an order for a giant print of the Concorde if the "Buy Photobox Print" feature was available  Big grin )

It seems Johan is busy growing the airliners.net concept into lots of areas (low quality plane photos in myaviation.net, now - finally - a Photoshop fantasy airliners.net, then the cardatabase.net, ..... the only missing thing is ladiesinbikinis.net  Big grin )

Regards

Ikarus

TZ

Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:49 am

I don't normally "get" the whole modified picture thing, but I just love this one. It is very well done, and made me chuckle:  Laugh out loud

View Large
Click here for bigger photo!
Photo © Juha Stenberg

On a serious note though, these pictures should not be appearing on that site without permission of the original photographer.

Tamsin
TZ Aviation - Aeropuerto de los Banditos Team Images

mikephotos

Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:44 am

On a serious note though, these pictures should not be appearing on that site without permission of the original photographer

My "modified" photos are "my" photos so theres usually no problems. With others they DO get permission, there's even a little check-box on the upload page that asks if you got permission before uploading....

Mike