bio15

User Photo Albums With Good Compilations

Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:22 am

Hi everyone. I enjoy seeing new pictures every day. Tons of them. All are high quality pictures and it shows how great photographers are on this site. User made photo albums show what users are liking the most of the material found here. I just wanted to share my photo album with you guys to see if what you think about HQ pictures is the same as I think. Also congratulate the good photographers on Airliners.net that keep making it better every day. I can't post a link, those are too long and eat up the post text. You can check it in my profile. Feel free to bring up your photo albums as well.

Again, my profound recognition to the finest photographers.

-Alfredo

lindy field

RE: User Photo Albums With Good Compilations

Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:21 am

Nice album, Alfredo. Looks like you're a fan of artistic shots. I especially liked the sunset photos you've collected, but was a little less interested in those showing only parts of aircraft. I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. If you take a look at my albums, you'll see that they're devoted either to particular airlines, airports, or unusual subject matter.

bio15

Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:14 pm

Thank you Edward. A photo album will never be an accurate representative of good work by photographers for the reason you mentioned: It's all a matter of taste. The crew has made an effort for only the great stuff getting in, so everything we see is good work in my opinion. I once saw a suggestion on the site-related forum for a new feature in which photographers were noticed when their photos are included in someone's album. I guess it was not on the crew's main priorities, but seems like a nice idea. I caught this nice scheme on one of your albums:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Tony Zeljeznjak

Regards
-Alfredo

PS: It must be hard keeping your albums updated, I get a hard time with my one album!

aviatortj

Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:51 pm

Your album is beautiful Alfredo. I told you that a response would be better in this forum.  Smile

EGGD

Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:14 pm

I have a Concorde one... clever me!!! Big grin

Danny

Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:28 pm

Beautiful album. I will have to add few shots to my  Big grin
Daniel