Warsaw spotters group [epwa_spotters] was invited to the TV show talking about the airport security. In order to prepare better for the discussion we would like to get the information about relationship between the spotters and airport/security authorities in the places all over the world.
Specifically we are looking for the following;
1. How the airport authorities treat you at your airport?
2. Is there a cooperation between spotters and police/security at the airport. If there is, how does it look like?
3. Does the security authorities sees your presence at the airport as the “good thing” for the security? Why?
4. Does the airport provide some facilities for spotting (like wholes in the wall or designated spotting spots)? If yes, do you have a picture of that? Can you send me?
5. Is your local spotting community organized in any formal (or not formal) way?
6. How many spotters there is at your airport (estimated)?
Of course we have some idea about situation at few airports but we are looking for more data.
Any information would be appreciated.
I hope you can help
Please, let us know here or if there is some more information to pass you can email it to
Thanks a lot
[Edited 2004-01-10 18:55:37]