vafi88

Help With Rejected/appealed Photo...PLEASE!

Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:35 am

Hey guys, I don't know what's up, I really didn't want this to resort to my own post, but I guess I'll have to do it... This was rejected for bad motive 2 times (They said I didn't change it the second time eventhough I reworked from start to finish) and then rejected by the admin for the SAME THING - I want to know what's wrong with this picture, not a generic responce...

http://airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=RA82075NoseLHfinal.jpg
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

JeffM

RE: Help With Rejected/appealed Photo...PLEASE!

Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:41 am

Vitaly,
As you know, badmotive refers to "What are we looking at here" impression of your photo. I found myself bouncing between the two aircraft, not sure which was the one you wanted me to see.

Half of the Antonov, and the LH just disappearing.... I would have liked a tighter shot of the Antonov, or back out the zoom and get the whole thing. Ideally, being able to actually see the touch down point of the LH would have been nice.

Good try though.

Jeff

vafi88

Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:50 am

Jeff - do you think if I zoom in a bit and cut off a protion of the LH to make my point clear I could get it in?? Or would it still not be good enough?

Thanks (BTW - focal blade program is fantastic, thanks!)

Vitaly
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

JeffM

Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:03 pm

Hmmm.. not sure, but you can always try it.
glad you like it...

Jeff

DLKAPA

Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:07 pm

I have had problems with zooming in, Vitaly, the image tends to become very grainy. I have had many a photo rejected for that reason, and you can see why in my section in MyAv.net

DLKAPA
And all at once the crowd begins to sing: Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same