scottysair

Today, We Will Meeting With Photographer In PHX!

Fri Jun 25, 2004 10:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

Today, I am going to PHX airport this afternoon and will meeting with Ben Wang will be there this afternoon at 1:25pm with WN flight. I am really looking forward to meeting with my new friend Ben Wang this afternoon and he informed me into the email to me this morning. We will able shooting with the pics into the terminal 3 or 4. I will be there this afternoon and who want to care with me today? Talk ya later!

Regards!

cactushp

RE: Today, We Will Meeting With Photographer In PHX!

Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:02 am

Man, I wish I could come and shoot; great day outside for shooting, maybe a little bright, but my parents are at work at PHX.

CactusHP
Sorry, I was on the landline

Brick

Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:33 am

Careful, Ben is an insurance salesman and he'll try to sell you all kinds of insurance while he's there. At least he did when he came through Denver last week...

Just kidding! Ben's a great guy. Wish I could join in for some late afternoon "on the bridge" shots.

Mark
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

scottysair

Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:11 am

Hey Guys,

I just came back from PHX this afternoon and got great met with Ben Wang was there and he is very nice meeting with me and we did stay over at PHX airport for few hours and got ate with the lunch at the food court into the level 3 near of the checkpoint.

Also, he took a picture with me & his friend Mark. I just took a picture with Ben and his friend with my camera. I got them everything is good for us today. I watch with the his flight are come in from SJC and I got with their gate pass went through at the checkpoint into the concourse C. I talk with WN agent was there at the C-9. I told them about waiting for my friend Ben Wang is come in this flight and he flew on the reg. number N330SW. Well, talk ya later and have a great one of this afternoon.

Regards!  Smile

planeboy

Sat Jun 26, 2004 9:23 am

Scotty,

Sounds like you had fun - keep having fun !!  Smile

scottysair

Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:09 am

Thanks!!!

I will probably to see him again soon in the future and he is very nice person yesterday. I watch with his plane are come in from SJC. His flight is doing good on their flight and he has with the digital camera with them. I will sure will have great day in PHX yesterday. Sound like have a good time with Ben Wang while there in PHX.

Regards!