Sydneybuses
Topic Author

Jay Piboontum Reaches 1,000 - Well Done!

Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:33 pm

Well, another photographer has reached the 1,000 mark  Big thumbs up Well done Jay - a talented photographer and a great friend indeed.

Here is the photo that did it:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Jay Piboontum

Awesome shot, looking forward to the next batch! Any more left to upload from Sydney?  Laugh out loud

Norbert

Marco_Polo

RE: Jay Piboontum Reaches 1,000 - Well Done!

Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:08 am

Norbert:

Really appreciate your thoughtfullness for the noticfication notice of passing the 1000 mark  Smile  Smile  Smile LOL. Althought the real "Talented Photographer" will have to be bestowed upon you when you reach you 1,000 mark.

Tell all the gang I said hi, especially the head chef, "Shep", for many many countless hospitality, get-togethers, and road side assistance during this and past visits to SYD. BTW... that goes for you too Brendand V. and many thanks for hosting all of us, gangster from SYD, that visited you in MEL for the weekend. It was a blast!!! Keep Craig and David separate when they are in the car. Hand brake and sudden gear shift don't mix well with both of them in the car. Mr. Glenn Stewart seems to be holding on to his life on our drive to and from the restaurant. I am crossing my fingers and looking forward to see all you Aussies at the big gathering next year including Sydney again.

Norbert, I am sure you will find out if I have more uploads from Sydney. Looking forward to seeing more photos from you also in the near future.

Cheers - Jay

PH-OTO

Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:25 am

Congratulations Jay.

A great milestone. Keep em coming

Martin
Look very closely between the lines of this message, and you will see the captain beating up the jumpseater

An-225

Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:07 am

Congratulations on your accomplishment, Jay, and I hope to see more photos from you out of all corners of the world. Hope to see you in PHX some day again too.

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

benyhone

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:09 am

Congrats Jay on passing this milestone. You're one of the most humble and under-rated world-class photographers here. Look forward to meeting up with you in LA.

Terry/PHX
Cactus Wings Photography, Phoenix

INNflight

Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:14 am

Yeah, congratulations! You images are really great, some very good work!

View Large View Medium

Photo © Jay Piboontum
View Large View Medium

Photo © Jay Piboontum

Keep them coming!

regards, Florian
Jet Visuals

bigphilnyc

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:11 am

Congrats Jay! Great ATA L-1011 shot there!

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

Dazed767

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:25 am

Good job man! Keep it up.

Justin

scottysair

Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:53 pm

Please keep it up and good work for more photos into database.  Big thumbs up

Marco_Polo

Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:25 pm

Martin:

I still have not made it over to AMS yet and sorry for the change of plans about a year ago. Hopefully one of these days definately I will plan to spot with you at AMS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex:

HEHEHEHE... Have not seen you here much in Pheonix. I have seem Mr. Aaron Mandolesi more than I have seen you. Is the heat catching up to you? I am just kidding. You are more than welcome down here anytime and I am always willing to host you guys. Hope to see you more as fall and winter approaches. It is the best photography time.

Terry:

The one who is humble is you, keeping the group going here and Catcus Wings alive, and that including all the hard work from your team mates. Great work you guys do for Phoenix Aviation and promoting spotting here at Phoenix. I belive I will be able to make it to AI2004 at LAX. I will probably be there for the weekend only.

Florian:

You too... will get to Innsbruck one of these days. Like we chat earlier, you always have a place to stay here in Phoenix if you decide to come over to spot here at PHX. You photos are a definate inspiration.

Phil:

Great recent shots and please do keep those coming.

Justin:

Thanks for the input. Hopefully we see you again in Tampa.

Scot:

BTW.. Welcome to PHX. Heard you relocated here. Hope you are enjoying the dry heat here. I mentioned spotting on Level 8 because I did not want to get burn. Level 9 is definately the place to spot iwhen fall and winter comes around. By then you got great cool weather and nice sun angle.

Cheers - Jay

[Edited 2004-07-02 15:28:28]

An-225

Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:57 pm

Alex:

HEHEHEHE... Have not seen you here much in Pheonix. I have seem Mr. Aaron Mandolesi more than I have seen you. Is the heat catching up to you? I am just kidding. You are more than welcome down here anytime and I am always willing to host you guys. Hope to see you more as fall and winter approaches. It is the best photography time.

Jay,

I am actually planning to head out to Phoenix in a few weeks, I'll let you know. Too bad you don't have AIM! And you'll definitely see me there in the winter with Aaron - gotta get away from all this snow that we'll have here in Denver. Anyway, congrats once again,

Alex.
Money does not bring you happiness. But it's better to cry in your own private limo than on a cold bus stop.

melflyer

Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:05 am

Well done Jay and keep up the great work. I am looking forwared to seeing some more of your stuff from OZ. You welcome back to MEL anytime.

Cheers

Marco_Polo

Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:50 am

Brendan:

Likewise... U.S is still waiting for you to stop by. I will definatley looking forward to seeing you again next year. Looking foward to chatting with you again on MSN mate.

Cheers - Jay

Kereru

Wed Jul 07, 2004 2:34 pm

Well done Jay keep em coming.  Big thumbs up

Always a pleasure to screen.  Wink/being sarcastic

Colin
Good things take Time.

Marco_Polo

Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:42 am

Colin:

Sorry, I have not been on here in ages to respond promptly. It is always a pleasure to have my pictures screened by you. Looking forward to more screening from you and always welcome your great inputs. Talk to you more Colin  Smile  Smile  Smile.

Cheers - Jay