A388
Topic Author

My Surinam Airways Photos At Schiphol

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:23 pm

For everybody who's interested:

I've already put this thread in the civil aviation forum, but a member there told me to put it in the aviation photography forum. So here it goes.

I have uploaded my photo's of Surinam Airways' Boeing 747-300 taken at Schiphol Airport. I will upload them to airliners.net and hope they will be excepted as well as I'm very proud of these photo's.

Here's the link to my website:

http://rogereuropeanaviation.freeservers.com

Go to the Surinam Airways photo gallery to see the photo's. Also have a look at my other photo's. I hope you will enjoy my aircraft photo's. Please let me know what think of them.

Regards A388  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

A388
Topic Author

RE: My Surinam Airways Photos At Schiphol

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:29 pm

Sorry, here's a more convenient link to my website:

http://rogereuropeanaviation.freeservers.com

Best regards,

A388  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

IL76

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:38 pm

Nice website, but Surinam Airways is not really news anymore. Have a look here

Granite

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:43 pm

Hi all

Maybe not news anymore........but if the images are nice there will be no problem in being accepted to the database.

Regards

Gary Watt

A388
Topic Author

Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:55 pm

Hi,

I know there are more photos of Surinam Airways' 747-300 in the database, but I just wanted to show them to everybody. In another thread I asked if someone can help me with my camera and how to use it in the best way. Every time when I upload my photo's, (including the ones from my website) they all get rejected which I don't really understand. I really would like to upload my photo's, but they are just not excepted, and the last few times I've uploaded my photo's, I don't get a reply unfortunately.

I would love to show all my aircraft photo's to everybody, but I guess I need help on how to take photo's so they can be excepted. Can anyone help me with this or meet at Schiphol's spectator's terrace so I can learn more about photography? It kind of brings me down when my photo's are rejected every time. I really want to make better photo's. How are my photo's on my website, can anyone give me advise on those photo's?

Best regards and I'm looking forward to everybody's advise/comments.

A388

IL76

Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:00 pm

You can ask your photography questions in this forum.
1st question: Do you shoot digital or film? And if it's film: how do you scan them?
Cheers,
E

EDIT: You might want to start a new thread on your specific photography questions.

[Edited 2004-07-16 14:01:16]

A388
Topic Author

Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:14 pm

Hi IL76,

I have a normal camera, no digital camera. I use film and when I develop them, I let the photo shop burn them on CD also because the photo's looked much better this way, in stead of scanning. My scanner also is not working anymore unfortunately.

I will post this in a new thread, like you said. Thank you for your help and hope to learn more.

Regards,

A388

Karlok

Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:30 am

and the last few times I've uploaded my photo's, I don't get a reply unfortunately.

Are you about that? Have you checked the photo stats, to be sure it isn't still in the queue. Due to the holidays, screening is a little bit slow.