levg79

Rare Photo Rejected

Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:31 am

Hello everyone!

Have you ever noticed how this database lacks photos of LY's cabin shots? As a matter of fact, the first one was only added a couple of days ago. Well, I uploaded my shot of LY's 777 cabin and guess what, it got rejected. What can I do to improve the quality of my shot? Please help.

Leo.

http://airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=elal.jpg
A mile of runway takes you to the world. A mile of highway takes you a mile.

PlymSpotter

RE: Rare Photo Rejected

Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:53 am

While it may be a rare photo, it is not very crisp and the background seems slightly blurred to me. There is also some glare from the headrest in front which I presume comes from the flash of your camera. Have a play around with it in a photo editing program and you might have more luck.

Dan  Smile
...love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

EGGD

Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:35 am

Too dark, not level, too soft..

JeffM

Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:20 am

Your right, there definitely isn't man images like that, if any, in the database..
Compare yours to some that have made it in, and you will see what you "need".

N317AS

Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:05 am

Too dark and soft and the woman in the middle is recognizeable. I think no matter how much it is lightened and sharpened, you'll still get a bad people.

Bill
Some people are like Slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

DLKAPA

Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:03 pm

Flash killed it.

The message you were about to post is too short and probably not of any higher value to the topic at hand. You should think long and hard before posting a message in this forum and make it detailed and a valuable addition to the topic discussed.

Avoid posting "Me Too" messages. These are messages that are posted by people who agree to a point being discussed and post a one liner, "me too!", "Good post Jim!", "I disagree" or similar message. This takes up time as readers must sort through these messages which have no real value to the group at large. Any message containing nothing more than a line or two of text is probably not worth posting.

If you have an opinion on a topic, you should in detail express why you have the opinion and what made you come to that conclusion.

Your post should be relevant to the topic discussed.

And all at once the crowd begins to sing: Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same