Thom@s
Topic Author

Not All My Photos Show Up...

Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:42 am

When I do a search for my name in the photo database I get 153 out of my 157 pics on a.net. The Rest of them only show up if i go through the upload status, and press "view your current pictures on a.net".

Why don't they all appear when i search for my name? It's spelled the same, I checked.  Confused

The ones that don't show up were added today though, could that have anything to do with it?

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Sukhoi

RE: Not All My Photos Show Up...

Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:53 am

There is a database error that were aware of, which is the reason the search function was not working earlier today too.

Paul

jakbar

Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:55 am

This has happened to me before, and in fact has happened to me again today. I was told last time that this is just a database problem that is easily corrected. When it happened before, I posted a message much like yours, and after one or two of the crew got wind of the problem it was addressed in a timely fashion. If you get no response, e-mail Henrik or one of the screeners.

Josh

Edit: posted at exactly the same time as Paul's post. Big grin

[Edited 2004-10-11 20:56:15]

Jaspike

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:06 am

Why don't they all appear when i search for my name? It's spelled the same, I checked.
We've had this problem before, can't remember what conclusions we came to  Big grin

I've checked your info in the admin database and everything is correct (i.e. name/email) and all the results come up fine. Unlike some photographers who have had a couple of names due to spelling mistakes, and more than 4 email addresses for their two names  Big grin Not mentioning any names of course  Smile

Possibly one for Henrik/Johan to deal with  Big grin

Tom

Thom@s
Topic Author

Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:51 am

Ok, so will Henrik or Johan be told about this, or do I have to contact them myself?

Want to fix the problem so that I can show everyone my first pic on a.net for over a year:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Thomas Andre Hjelmen

*Plug Big grin Plug Big grin Plug*

Thom@s  Smile
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Jaspike

Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:12 am

I've emailed Johan  Smile

Nice photo  Big grin

Tom

Thom@s
Topic Author

Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:08 pm

Thank you, thank you. Big grin

Thom@s