Seattle Area Airports....HELP!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:13 pm

Hey...........I may be in the Seattle area next week and was wondering if anyone could give some advice on SEA, BFI, RNT and maybe PAE. I have been there before but have never seen any movements at BFI or RNT. I basically want to know if/when the movements seem to occur as well as the situation at SEA. Any pointers would be of great help. I'll probably be there during weekdays...........I'm also not counting on the weather but want to be prepared just in case!!!!
CEOs should swim with cement flippers!

RE: Seattle Area Airports....HELP!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:57 pm

E-mail me and I'll send you what I have for SEA. As for RTN and PAE, they are always hit and miss. Nothing except Cesnas and some biz jets (very few) leave Renton except when Boeing has a B1 flight. That doesn't happen real often anymore. PAE is a bigger crap shoot. Stuff coming and going but it seems to be few and far between. BFI is now my favorite place to shoot. Cargos, Biz jets, Boeing test flights and delivery flights. Let me know when you will be here and I can let you know what's flying on that day as far as Boeing goes. Hopefully you'll have access to e-mail when you're up here.

Some people are like Slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

RE: Seattle Area Airports....HELP!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:04 pm

check out www.seaspotter.com run by LN-MOW of a.net