jfkaua

Tips On Fixing A Broken Camera

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:20 pm

Hey.. Today after taking a picture i dropped my exlim ex-z3 ... I know its not the kind of cameras you guy are usually used to dealing with, but I wanted to know if you have any tips.. I can see that the lense is like bent to the fight now, so therefore It can't go back into the camera, it just makes a really loud clicking noise.. I think maybe if I open the camera up maybe I can fix the lens. Do you think this is fixable? Thanks for your help guys!!

ua777222

RE: Tips On Fixing A Broken Camera

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:29 pm

Those little guys are tricky! I dropped some one else's Nikon Coolpix 3100 and I just gave up and bought a new one.

Hope you get it fixed! How do those photos come out for aviation related photos.

Thanks again.

UA777222
"It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark."

jfkaua

Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:39 pm

oh no I wouldn't dare to use that camera for any serious photogrophy.. Way to much noise and halos and its just not a good camera... I just like it because its the size of a credit card but stil 3.2mp and 3x optical zoom. I like it because I can bring it to parties and stuff w/o carrying around a big thing.. Unfourtanatley thats how it ended up breaking.. so I will know for now on no more cameras at parties lol.

jfkaua

Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:24 am

hey.. i brought it to a camera place, and they said they couldn't fix it because the lens barrel was cracked... When I looked at the camera closer I could tell that they never actually opened it up... So i figured i'd just give up on fixing it and move on and get one better..