Topic Author

Andrews AFB Jsoh Airshow (May 20-22)

Mon May 16, 2005 2:40 am

This year looks like it'll be another good show at Andrews JSOH Airshow. Here's a link to all the activities going on this weekend:

I guess i'm just curious who is planning on attending, perhaps you'd be up for meeting for lunch or something during the heat of the day while the little bug smashers do their routines  Wink

I'm planning to be there Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

RE: Andrews AFB Jsoh Airshow (May 20-22)

Mon May 16, 2005 5:24 am

Wow! that looks like a good line up of flying demo's. I wish I could make it out there. Being here in Oklahoma I really miss going to a good airshow.

Ralph Duenas - Jetwash Images (Charles Barkley said it best "Oklahoma is a vast wasteland")

RE: Andrews AFB Jsoh Airshow (May 20-22)

Tue May 17, 2005 12:15 am

Hey Adam,

I'll most probably be out there on Saturday (I've also convinced my class to take a field trip to Friday's show), so maybe you can meet up with Greg and me like we did last year.....I think he's still planning on coming out and I have a feeling that quite a few other photogs are going to be there. Sunday's show probably won't be as good, so I'll be heading out to BWI if the weather is right. Hope to see you out there Adam - let's just hope that the weather cooperates!  bigthumbsup 

-Omar S. Smile
Never tell your girlfriend about all the 'action' you're getting at the airport - only photogs understand that.