flygmolinafmly

Anyone Identify The N Number For This Plane?

Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:07 am

I am probably asking for a miracle but will give it a try.....

http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~gmmolina/Photo%201.htm

Took this photo on Dec 11, 2004 at CHS (Charleston International, SC). I think its a great photo and would like to upload it but when I took it I did not write down the N number... I am pretty sure it is a Beech King Air 350 but would anyone happen to recognize the plane and know the N number or can anyone tell me the N number?

Thanks for any help,
Gabriel
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have bee

eadster

RE: Anyone Identify The N Number For This Plane?

Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 am

Quoting FlygMolinaFmly (Thread starter):
I am probably asking for a miracle

You could well be!!!

Have you done a search on here to see if it does not already exist? (Hopefully that was not a dumb question!)

Martin

AJ

Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:18 am

It is a 350, other than that I can't help!

flygmolinafmly

Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:52 pm

I have tried looking in the database without any luck. Only thing I can think of now is to call the FBO where I parked my plane and see if they have any records of the King Air.

Thanks!

Gabriel
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have bee

Tameteora
Crew

Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:51 pm

Gabriel,

I doubt if the colour scheme is unique for this type of aircraft, so it will be very difficult, if not impossible, to positively identify it by the colours alone.

But you can always upload it with N***** in the registration field. That is, if you are sure it's a US registered aircraft...

Quoting FlygMolinaFmly (Reply 3):
Only thing I can think of now is to call the FBO where I parked my plane and see if they have any records of the King Air.

That would be even better of course!

Aad.

nosedive

Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:58 pm

Quoting Tameteora (Reply 4):
But you can always upload it with N***** in the registration field. That is, if you are sure it's a US registered aircraft...

There's an American Flag on the tail....

IAH777

Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:53 pm

On CSI, they'd zoom-in on a reflection on the gear and skew the image to get your mystery reg. Call David Bruckheimer.