dcrusafon

More Bad Center Rejection :) Please Advice

Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:04 am

Hello,

I also had today some bad center rejections but I prefered to post it in a new topic as I have some examples  Smile It was the first time spotting from this spot place and I wanted to make something different but I seems I did some wrong...

Rejection #1

Rejection #2: From this one I'm confused because I got this one also rejected-->Rejection #3 Similar angle but different cropping.

Rejection #4: Also from this one, I'm confused because I got a similar shot accepted (BTW I really love this A320) a few hours ago
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Dario Crusafon - Iberian Spotters

Rejection #5 and Rejection #6: Same case, similar angle with different cropping.

As you see, I'm quite confused so your help and comments are very welcome Big grin

DARIO

LHRsunriser

RE: More Bad Center Rejection :) Please Advice

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:08 am

Ok No.1 Maybe too high but I feel there is too much space on the right of the aircraft nose.

No.2 Tad low in the frame I feel + There is alot of space on the left of the aircraft compared to the right

No.3 Horizontal centering looks good. I can only think that it is low

No.4 I think there is too much space to the right of the plane. Maybe crop tighter.

No.5 Looks ok. Alot of space on the left of the plane but there will be if you get the winglets in.

No.6 Similar to the Swiss but in this case there is too much space on the left. The plane is shifted to the right too much. Crop tighter to the tail.

Hope this helps.

BTW all the photos have large number jaggies due to Heat Haze they may not get on anyway even if corrected.  Smile

Cheers Dom - Capital Aviation Photography
Getting back into it

LGW

Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:16 am

Dario,

Your PMI images are always a pleasure to view.

To me all the images you posted above look like the aircraft is too high in the frame.

On a side note, don't know if it is my eyes, monitor or what but to me the images look quite dark and very contrasty, probably partly having to deal with that hot, high Majorcan sun in summer I guess.

It does look like a nice spot though from the images you posted above.

Have a go at re-editing them making sure the crop gives near enough equal space above, below, to the left and to the right of the aircraft in the frame and give it another go.

Cheers

Ben Pritchard

dcrusafon

Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:42 pm

Hi,

Many thanks for your comments...This days it was extremely hot so that is why there is a lot a heat haze and the sun, as you said Ben, at this moment was very high.

BTW, you did some nice pics from Fuerteventura  Wink

DARIO

flyingzacko

Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:04 pm

Hi Dario,

as Ben said before, they do look rather dark and contrasty. Also due to the heat haze against which you can't do anything there are a lotta jaggies especially on that last shot on the elevator, wing and also horizontal stabilizer.

Cheers,
Sebastian
Canon 40D + 24-70 f/2.8 L + 70-200 f/4 L + Speedlite 430EX