eadster

Well, I Thought That These May Have Been Ok...

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:29 pm

Hi guys,

Just would like to know some feelings on these latest rejections. I actually thought they'd be in with a chance, and uploaded them.

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/rejections/big/vh-vqf.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/rejections/big/vh-tak.jpg

See what we all think and then I'll let you know what the rejection reasons were.

Fly747

RE: Well, I Thought That These May Have Been Ok...

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:46 pm

Hello,

on my screen the first one seems oversharpened with lots of jaggies around the letters and the second one is not centered plus you cut off some of the horizontal stabilizer. What were the reasons?

Ivan

QantasA332

Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:52 pm

#1 - Overall a bit dodgy in terms of quality. Oversharpened in some places and a bit blurry in others.

#2 - Quality is also a bit subpar. Overall soft/blurry looking, and a good amount of the fuselage and tail are blown out. Yellow/green colour cast.

Cheers,
Gabriel

eadster

Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:08 pm

Well, it does pay to have others look at them.

The first one got rejected for blurry and the second was quality & exposure.

I waited around for the Qantas aircraft as I knew it would arrive right when the sun was low in the sky and was hoping for some nice colours but oh well. The Other, I thought, was ok and looked at it for days and decided that it would be in with a chance. The Jetstar one, I didn't see the blurry part but anyway. Back to the drawing board!!

Thanks guys - that helped me with my anger at the screeners! I go and wait another few hours at the airport for more traffic!

Martin