eksath
Crew

Can You Spot The Dirt? Help,please?

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:25 am

Hey guys,

I tried to figure out where the dirt is on this rejection but i am stumped. I am using a laptop now and it may be that the screen lacks the clarity to spot dirt/blemishes. Can you guys spot the location(s) ?

A number of the ones I thought were dirt turned out to be normal equipmement, aircraft dirt,blemishes etc..

Thanks in advance

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...jphoto.main?filename=XM9P7844a.jpg
World Wide Aerospace Photography

dendrobatid

RE: Can You Spot The Dirt? Help,please?

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:34 am

Suresh
If you add the equalise function to your workflow, under Image, adjustments, dust spots show clearly.
The worst dust spot is above the L in Airliners but there are some smaller ones to the top right and behind the aircraft.
Fergul's workflow PDF on the upload page gives details of how to get rid of them.
Mick Bajcar

eksath
Crew

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:47 am

Quoting Dendrobatid (Reply 1):
If you add the equalise function to your workflow, under Image, adjustments, dust spots show clearly.
The worst dust spot is above the L in Airliners but there are some smaller ones to the top right and behind the aircraft.
Fergul's workflow PDF on the upload page gives details of how to get rid of them.
Mick Bajcar

Mick,

Thanks very much. I will try and do that and locate the offending dust spots. I appreciate you time and help!

suresh
World Wide Aerospace Photography

tfsphoto

Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:49 am

Howdy,

Lew