Aleksandar
Topic Author

Your Opinion. Please: Samsung Digimax A502

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:06 pm

I am very new to digital photography and I really need your opinion. There is a chance for me to buy Samsung Digimax A502 camera. Is it good at all?
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

eadster

RE: Your Opinion. Please: Samsung Digimax A502

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:44 pm

Depends what you are going to use it for.

If you were planning to upload shots from it to here, I doubt that it would cut it, but I could be wrong. Compact Cameras are getting better.

My  twocents  worth would be to stick to a well known, highly regarded brand. In my eyes, Samsung is not a camera brand that I would go out and buy.

But as I said, thats MY opinion. Others may tell you something completely different!!

Aleksandar
Topic Author

Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:21 am

Quoting Eadster (Reply 1):

Thanks for giving me your opinion. I really appreciate it.

It is just a camera that has a decent price that I can afford so I wanted to know more about it before considering whether it's worth buying or not.

Anyway, thanks a lot.

Not to forget. I visited your website and your photos are great. Both aviation and non-aviation photos.  bigthumbsup 
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

eadster

Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:41 pm

Thanks - those are from when I was basically starting out so things will be changed there soon. I just have to get rid of alot of the crap that really shouldn't be there.

If you want to read a bit about the camera that you were looking at, go to http://www.dpreview.com/ - they'll have plenty of info on it there. May even find something else that you like!

Martin