spartan13

? For Screeners

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:23 am

Today I had the rare opportunity to climb aboard a private B737-200. The actual aircraft is N370BC. I took some cockpit and cabin shots, my question is in regards to the cabin shots. I have 2 cabin pics that I would like to upload, one is of a room w/ meeting table & coach & the other room is of the bedroom. Both rooms look completely diff. from each other so can I upload both without worrying about a bad double rejection?

Ralph
Ralph Duenas - Jetwash Images (Charles Barkley said it best "Oklahoma is a vast wasteland")

Stealthz

RE:? For Screeners

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:42 am

Ralph,

I'm no screener but just my 2c worth-
From your description of the photos a double rejection may be unlikely but have you given any thought as to what the owners of this PRIVATE 737 may think about you uploading photos to this or any other site.

If someone came in to your house and took photos of your bedroom would you appreciate them uploading to a public internet site?

Just a thought!

Chris

[Edited 2005-10-28 04:48:24]
If your camera sends text messages, that could explain why your photos are rubbish!

Fiveholer

Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:01 pm

Ralph, after looking at the shots you sent me and looking at other BBJ interiors in the database I don't see where it would warrant a baddouble rejection....er...NOA_  Wink On the question of whether or not to upload, that might have been a question that should have been asked. In Ralph's case, he was shooting from the fence when the crew invited him to come aboard and take shots, I think it may be ok. Nice shots Ralph, I think you should upload them all, but I don't run this site. Big grin
Bring back Bethune!

spartan13

Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:24 pm

Thanks for your opinion guys.

As for the pics of the cabin, the pilot asked me to come aboard and take pictures and he was with me the whole time I took pics. I even told him I would put these pics on A.net and he was pretty excited. Im sure if he did'nt want me to take pictures he would have said something.

Ralph
Ralph Duenas - Jetwash Images (Charles Barkley said it best "Oklahoma is a vast wasteland")

Stealthz

Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:44 pm

Ralph,

That's cool, I only said "have you given any thought". Yes you have so that is fine.

Cheers

Chris
If your camera sends text messages, that could explain why your photos are rubbish!

beechcraft

Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:38 pm

Hi Ralph,

this could help:
NOA_double: Changed (by PUnmuth@VIE Oct 25 2005 in Aviation Photography)

regards, Denis
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

spartan13

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:26 pm

Thanks for that link Denis, according to that my shots will be fine.

Ralph