JohnJ
Topic Author

NOA_Edit Rejection

Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:48 am

Just got this thrown back:

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/r...big/firstchoice_gcpev_ain_3697.jpg

with my first-ever "NOA_Edit" rejection reason. This is a cloudy-day shot of a plane that's probably very common in Manchester and normally I'd chuck this in the bin and go on with life. In other words, I would have expected an NOA_Quality reject reason if it had to get tossed. However, it seems there have been a number of threads concerning this type of rejection lately, and based on that I take this reject as insinuating that somehow I've cloned something out or the like, which I didn't to the best of my knowledge. My workflow involves cropping, sharpening and adjusting brightness/contrast. I also remove dust spots, but I doubt there are any visible on this cloudy-day image. Any thoughts on this? Are there other common reasons for NOA_Edit besides illegal removal of objects?

jumbojim747

RE: NOA_Edit Rejection

Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:49 pm

John i think it was explained in another thread that as started by StealthZ regarding the same issue .
From memory a screener had explained that the EDIT button is near another button in the rejection process and may have accidentally been pressed.
Nice shot by the way.
Cheers
On a wing and a prayer

eadster

Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:58 pm

John, it may pay to check out what JumboJim has said as I could not find an editing glitch in your pic although I was looking on a old, bad CRT monitor.

Martin

JohnJ
Topic Author

Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:43 am

Thanks - like I said, perhaps a fair NOA_Quality reject due to the low lighting conditions. This shot isn't hugely important to me so there's no point in an appeal or trying to spruce it up, but if there was some perception that I'd cloned something out I wanted to set the record straight.

Thanks for the replies.

John