Interesting shots, are you shooting within airport grounds? If so, and if you can go again keep trying. You look like you're on the right track. Some of the photos might be fixable, and some not.
1. Hard to say, might be a motive rejection due to the equipment, but the good thing is it isn't blocking any of the aircraft. I am on the fence for this one
2. Distance is a factor and so is motive. The aircraft is too far and not centered and the sign is distracting.
3. The lighting is not the best, hard to say if it can be saved or not.
4. I like this one the best, the only thing wrong I can see is some jagged edges on the right wing. It is backlit, but you did a fairly good job with it.
5. Not sure. The lighting isn't very good.
6. The lighting here is the best, but it could be sharper and looks faded or something, I can't put my finger on it.
I think 4 and 6 have a shot if they are edited correctly. Good luck.