|Quoting COAMiG29 (Reply 2):|
finally get a pic on anet, ive been close but not quite got it yet
|Quoting Maiznblu_757 (Reply 9):|
It's just so far away.
|Quoting NIKV69 (Reply 10):|
I am driving there from NY! biggrin
You got to get out and see this country, it is so beatiful and you can't see it from a plane.
|Quoting DLKAPA (Reply 4):|
1- Now that I've mastered the basics of taking pictures of airplanes, I want to master taking pictures of airplanes in their elements. This will probably equate to many rejections in the near-term, but I'm trying to master photography in low light, bad weather, action, and location and get a nice high-quality mix thereof, by using different motives to portray the mood given. When all is said and done, when people look at my photos, they won't be just looking at photos of airplanes, they'll be at the damn airport!
|Quoting Aviopic (Reply 17):|
- Finally getting our Connie up in the air and do some A2A.
- Finishing the worlds only airworthy DC2 repair and do some A2A.
- A formation flight of 10 - 15 DC3's and do some A2A.
- Starting a new Fokker project.
- A flight in the oldest F27 and do some in flight photography.