|Quoting WakeTurbulence (Reply 3):|
1. Matt, 23, Real Estate Investment, CA, USA.
2. Since I was little I have been facinated by flight. I remember my Dad taking me to the In'n'Out park area at LAX when I was 5 or so, since then I have been hooked.
3. I am always in awe when something so large can be so graceful. Plus the physics of it, although simple, still baffles me.
4. Spotting is fun when the weather kicks up. It is also cool to see new types and airlines never seen before. I also love sitting directly under the approach path when a heavy comes at you 100' over your head.
5. Some on upgrading camera gear. Not so much on travel. I travel because I want to go somewhere, not to spot. If I can get a few shots while I am in another airport or on the plane, it is a bonus.
7. Boys and their toys. Men tend to like fast things more than women.
|Quoting Mischadee (Thread starter):
mischa dot danofsky at gmail dot com
Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe
Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days
Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit
Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior
Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft
Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials
Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions
Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin
Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon
Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos
Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft
Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries
Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground
Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos