|Quoting WakeTurbulence (Reply 3):|
1. Matt, 23, Real Estate Investment, CA, USA.
2. Since I was little I have been facinated by flight. I remember my Dad taking me to the In'n'Out park area at LAX when I was 5 or so, since then I have been hooked.
3. I am always in awe when something so large can be so graceful. Plus the physics of it, although simple, still baffles me.
4. Spotting is fun when the weather kicks up. It is also cool to see new types and airlines never seen before. I also love sitting directly under the approach path when a heavy comes at you 100' over your head.
5. Some on upgrading camera gear. Not so much on travel. I travel because I want to go somewhere, not to spot. If I can get a few shots while I am in another airport or on the plane, it is a bonus.
7. Boys and their toys. Men tend to like fast things more than women.
|Quoting Mischadee (Thread starter):
mischa dot danofsky at gmail dot com