linco22

Am I Uploading A Motive Rejection

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:13 am

Hi all,

Sorry about this post, I know there has been alot of threads recently about rejections, and the motive rejection more specifically. I have this in the que. I really like it, my favourite angle on the 146 and the contrast of the shot. However, does the bits of fence at the bottom of the picture lean my shot towards a motive rejection? I can't get it out of the frame in other shots in the same sequence of shots so i'm stuck with it. What do you guys think?

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/b...ady/flybe146jebgatbhd020406_02.jpg

Regards
Colin  Smile

edoca

RE: Am I Uploading A Motive Rejection

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:19 am

You should be fine motive-wise, I have had pics accepted recently with far more fence - as long as it is not obstructing the view on the plane, or distracting, you should be fine in that respect. The aircraft is also a bit low in the frame (vertical centering) but given the scenery I would think that's fine.

Don't know if it's my work laptop screen, but the picture does look a bit soft though...

Hope this helps...

linco22

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:22 am

Quoting Edoca (Reply 1):
The aircraft is also a bit low in the frame (vertical centering) but given the scenery I would think that's fine.

Hi Edoca, thanks for your input. Thats why I chose to put it in that position in the frame, I think it looks balanced to me.

Regards
Colin  Smile

javibi

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:24 am

Quoting Edoca (Reply 1):
but the picture does look a bit soft though...

In my eyes it looks out of focus, which is worse  Sad

j

linco22

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:33 am

Quoting Javibi (Reply 3):
In my eyes it looks out of focus, which is worse

mmm interesting, and there was me thinking I was improving! I feel i'm going to have to pull this one judging by the reactions so far

OlegShv

Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:36 am

What I don't like about this angle is that the vertical stabilizer is situated against a matching background (the roofs of those buidlings). It kind of gets "lost" there. I would leave it in the queue, see what screeners will say.