I'm interested in buying a new point and shoot digital camera in the next couple days, but I don't know much of anything about them. One of the uses will be to take pictures of planes for fun as well as just general use and such. Heres what I'm looking for...
- Not more than US$300-400
- 5mp or so, higher is better but not necessary
- 4x optical zoom at least, would settle for 3x if I had to, but I'd love as much zoom as possible
- Fairly small (these new ones that are like the size of a deck of cards interest me, but I don't want to pay twice the price for something just because its tiny)
- Advanced features would be nice, but not absolutely necessary
- Lastly, and most important, good picture quality!! This is by far top of the list!
Thanks much guys, there are so many models out there, I have no idea where to start, and things like picture quality and ease of use aren't something that you can just find on the camera's specification list!