BradWray
Topic Author

Any Chance For My First Upload With This.......?

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:24 am

I sent this one in earlier and I am praying it gets accepted so I get my first on the database and I was just wanting your opinion on it...
Please open it fully to see the actual size
http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/big/ready/IMG_1531_filtered.jpg

..Should it stay or should it go?

Thanks, Bradley!  Smile
Hamilton: English for 'Alonso's bitch' :D

JeffM

RE: Any Chance For My First Upload With This.......?

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:30 am

I slid off my chair looking at it....
....in other words...it's not level. And size it down below 1600 x.

edoca

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:33 am

Sorry Bradley, but it should go...
It's not level first of all, needs some serious rotation counterclockwise. Secondly it's too large for the quality - you need to have some serious quality to go beyond 1024 pixels wide, put simply. Also, you can see jpeg compression around the titles.
I'm not too optimistic in terms of a.net motive neither, but that could work: it's an interesting shot with much going on.
The quality needs work as well. My best suggestion would be that you thoroughly study the workflow you'll find linked from the upload pages. If you want to, you can send me the original, I can play around a bit as well, just send me an instant message. All the best!

BradWray
Topic Author

Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:50 am

Quoting Edoca (Reply 2):
Sorry Bradley, but it should go...
It's not level first of all, needs some serious rotation counterclockwise. Secondly it's too large for the quality - you need to have some serious quality to go beyond 1024 pixels wide, put simply. Also, you can see jpeg compression around the titles.
I'm not too optimistic in terms of a.net motive neither, but that could work: it's an interesting shot with much going on.
The quality needs work as well. My best suggestion would be that you thoroughly study the workflow you'll find linked from the upload pages. If you want to, you can send me the original, I can play around a bit as well, just send me an instant message. All the best!

Thanks Ward, Before I send you the original I will do what you said and see what I can do and if I am not able to improve on it then it would be greatly apriceated if you could have a play with it.

Thanks a lot, Bradley!  Smile
Hamilton: English for 'Alonso's bitch' :D