This is the photo I am talking about.
And here are some items it may could cause this rejection.
* Photos that include window reflections (for shots taken through glass such as terminal windows).
-- Ok, some flash reflections on the display. Need for rejection?
* Photos showing just a part of an aircraft (with no motivation for doing so, like a special sticker, damage etc.).
-- Yes, it's part of an aircraft. The Cockpit :-/
* Photos with distracting or obstructing objects in the foreground (this is especially true for gate shots which are very difficult to get accepted due to their common nature and the large amount of equipment which usually surrounds the aircraft).
-- obstructing object in the foreground? The Yokes on the foreground maybe????
* Photos that do not show an aircraft or anything sufficiently related to aviation at all.
-- Yes, it is an aircraft
* Photos showing the date in the lower left or right corner of the image (some cameras do this, please diable this feature)
-- No date visible.
Can someone tell me why this belongs to a motiv rejection? Or was it just a wrong selection of rejection reason.