777MechSys
Topic Author

Night Time Shots

Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:37 pm

I love photography. I take pictures for fun and relaxation. Every now and again I catch something worth uploading and sometimes they get in. With that said the following shot is for y'alls enjoyment. I can count several reasons to reject the following photo. Dark, Quality, Motive, Level, Overexposed, Etc. However I still think it is a neat shot and wanted to share it with everyone. One year I may have my own website and I can put all the pictures up I want. Until then I have an audience here.  hyper 

Emirates new 777 sat outside all day. I was hoping I would get there tonight before they rolled it back in. Well I didn't.  hissyfit 
Big version: Width: 1024 Height: 683 File size: 832kb

Granite

RE: Night Time Shots

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:04 pm

Erick

While it may fall foul of some Airlienrs.net rejection reasons I have to say I like it.

Angle needs fixing but hey, some magazine might want that for their news section. Go ahead and contact a few.

Regards

Gary

je89_w
Crew

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:04 pm

Great shot! Even inside the hangar . . . it goes to show how large that structure can be! Hopefully you can get it again next time.

Quoting 777MechSys (Thread starter):
I love photography. I take pictures for fun and relaxation. Every now and again I catch something worth uploading and sometimes they get in.

That's a good attitude. Somehow many others seem to only want to get photos accepted on A.net. But if you do it for yourself and your enjoyment, that is what makes this hobby what it is!

Spruit

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:28 pm

Must admit that I too love that shot! Nice 777 love em when they're nice and shiny like that!

There are a few of us who love the hobby and only try to be as good as some on here, still with the assistance of friendly folk on A.Net I'll get there one day!

Nice shot 777MechSys, make sure you post the day shot if you get it!

Cheers,

Spru!
E=Mc2

777MechSys
Topic Author

Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:19 pm

Quoting Spruit (Reply 3):
make sure you post the day shot if you get it!

When I drove by this morning they have the hanger doors partially closed. That bay is for 747. They rolled out another 47 Wed. That is why 777 was outside. The doors where wide open to put her back inside.

Thanks for all the comments.

-Erick