waketurbulence

New Avianca Special Scheme

Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:59 am

Just saw the first shot of a new Avianca 767-200 in special colors. My buddy (even though I hate his guts right now because I couldn't be out there to shoot it myself) got a great shot of this aircraft. Just wanted to say congrats, bastard! Big grin

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Ralph Duenas - Airplanespotters

-Matt
PS I'm just happy he's headed back to Oklahoma so he can't continue to shoot shots like this.

INNflight

RE: New Avianca Special Scheme

Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:06 am

Should have cloned out that pole on the bottom  Wow!  duck 
Nice photo.
Jet Visuals

ghost77

Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:14 am

Being ex. XA-TNS this was a special frame for me to catch up as it flew with a very rare hybrid livery!!!

BEFORE this livery, anyone has PICTURE?? It was flying with RED TAIL - Avianca es pasión - and Red AV titles at the front... the rest was ALL basic AM blue with chromed fuselage and it flew like that for a couple of weeks.

Nice picture!!!

ghooost77 APM
Ricardo Morales - flyAPM - ¡No es que maneje rapido, solo estoy volando lento!

mikephotos

Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:44 am

Ghost, only shot I've seen of the weird hybrd is these:

Posted by Summa767 in this thread:
http://www.airliners.net/discussions...eneral_aviation/read.main/2853474/

Mike

ghost77

Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:26 am

Hi Mike!

Thanks! Indeed I also saw that picture and from what a Colombian friend told me the other day it never flew this way... this pictures where taken @ BOG's mx hangars BUT later they put a red tail and flew for nearly 2 weeks! Where? Who knows! So far no pictures of her @ MAD, GRU/GIG, EZE, MIA, JFK and for the last days I was always trying to see what they sent to MEX but I failed on all my attemps! No ex. XA-TNS!  Sad Perhaps this is one more to the list of never spotted planes!

ghooost77 APM
Ricardo Morales - flyAPM - ¡No es que maneje rapido, solo estoy volando lento!

spartan13

Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:27 am

Im feeling the love from you Matt.

Ralph
Ralph Duenas - Jetwash Images (Charles Barkley said it best "Oklahoma is a vast wasteland")

MONGORAT

Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:02 am

Quoting WakeTurbulence (Thread starter):
My buddy (even though I hate his guts right now because I couldn't be out there to shoot it myself) got a great shot of this aircraft. Just wanted to say congrats, bastard!

Matt,

I see your "aviation rage" still has not been treated!! May I suggest an e-mail to Paul Markman so he may offer you some therapy?!

Yeah...great shot by Ralph...doesn't it just burn you up that YOU weren't there to capture it??! banghead 

Take it easy...and get some help!

Matt L

waketurbulence

Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:08 am

Hey, I am getting help, but I haven't started my 12 step process. Big grin The rage is still getting me, maybe I'll come down to SAN and let loose out there!

Quoting Mongorat (Reply 6):
Paul Markman so he may offer you some therapy?!

Psych and I have talked many times, but maybe it is time to start flying over to MAN for some face to face therapy.
Good talking to you Matt. Thanks for trying to keep the rage in check.
-Matt W