CcrlR
Topic Author

Update On Photo Ban For CDG And LBG And Airshow 07

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:26 am

I wanted to know about any updates on the ban on photography at both LBG and CDG. I checked the other posts by the way.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions...ation_photography/read.main/235375
http://www.airliners.net/discussions...ation_photography/read.main/215989

I wanted to go down there to see the Paris Air Show next year, and some people were saying that there might be an issue about that and the ban. I also wanted to spot planes at CDG and found two holiday inn hotels near the airport.

So how has it been since the ban and the spots too? I have seen some photos since the beginning of this month taken there and I just wanted to know any updates to it. I want to go and see the show and get some good photos of the airplanes there and at CDG too.
"He was right, it is a screaming metal deathtrap!"-Cosmo (from the Fairly Oddparents)

codeshare

RE: Update On Photo Ban For CDG And LBG And Airshow 07

Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:56 pm

Look at kerozen.org and you will have info on there codcerning CDG.

LBG shouldn't be a problem on the premises during the Air Show.

KS/codeshare
How much A is there is Airliners Net ? 0 or nothing ?

Alex22

RE: Update On Photo Ban For CDG And LBG And Airsho

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:06 pm

So.... let me clarify it... If you're a member of Kerosen you can take pictures at CDG... if you're not, forget it !!!
Sounds really odd to me. Are the members of security really checking for it ? I'd also like to have more infos from spotters who have been to CDG recently. The ones I've been in contact or with which have been talking to aren'r members of Kerozen and are still taking pictures at CDG...
And what do you think of that ? I see the risk of more and more association making money with "photography" passes... but maybe I'm wrong I'd just like to know some opinions from other spoters who've been to CDG or not.

cheers
alex

Stealthz

Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:40 pm

This looks like little more than a scam , there is nothing in the "subscription" form to qualify one except the send money part.
I would be really surprised if this blatant attempt at extortion had any genuine official support.
If your camera sends text messages, that could explain why your photos are rubbish!

CcrlR
Topic Author

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:14 am

Quoting Alex22 (Reply 2):
So.... let me clarify it... If you're a member of Kerosen you can take pictures at CDG... if you're not, forget it !!!
Sounds really odd to me. Are the members of security really checking for it ? I'd also like to have more infos from spotters who have been to CDG recently. The ones I've been in contact or with which have been talking to aren'r members of Kerozen and are still taking pictures at CDG...

I am not sure about this either. It doesn't hurt to find out if it is a legitimate thing. But this is really silly though. It's like something similar happening in the USA.
"He was right, it is a screaming metal deathtrap!"-Cosmo (from the Fairly Oddparents)

tom3

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:38 am

No need to pay something , yesterday I got the autorisation from Paris , it's a letter from the governement , everybody can get this letter , so no problems !

Tom
Tom Mousel - Lap

Alex22

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:02 am

Quoting Tom3 (Reply 5):
No need to pay something , yesterday I got the autorisation from Paris , it's a letter from the governement , everybody can get this letter , so no problems !

THANK YOU !! That's what I had heard too.

Alex

globalpics

Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:45 am

Is there an address to write to in order to gain this permission.Thanks  Smile

scbriml

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:41 pm

Quoting Tom3 (Reply 5):

Please share with us how you managed this. Thanks! yes 
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana!