GeorgL
Topic Author

Request Opinions On These Rejections

Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Hello,

I submitted two photos of rather good quality and yesterday both of them were rejected to my big surprise.

1) http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...lename=20060924_gliigand_esfpw.jpg
Reason - These photo(s) do not appear to be level
I really cannot understand what is wrong. In my opinion the aircraft is nicely captured and everything is as level as it should. The metal rails in the background are at an angle, because the road is descending downwards.

2) http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...lename=20060924_gliigand_esplw.jpg
Reason - These photo(s) show a motive that is not accepted by Airliners.net.
I once already submitted the photo with external power unit fully seen and that was also rejected so I now tried with the aircraft being in the very centre.

Please share your opinions and if I did something wrong, I would be happy to know. Thanks!

Fly747

RE: Request Opinions On These Rejections

Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:51 pm

Hi Georg,

the first one definitely needs CW rotation. Try using the vertical lines on the building behind the aircraft. That should give you quite an accurate reference as it is in the middle of the frame.

The second one, well, the aircraft is blocked so there's not much you can do about that now.

Ivan

GeorgL
Topic Author

Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:46 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks! I will see what I can do.

jogales

Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:00 am

For what it's worth, I quite like the first one  Smile
-

Lanas

Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:29 am

Quoting GeorgL (Thread starter):
I really cannot understand what is wrong.

It´s a tad unlevel. You don´t realize that at first sight, but then by looking at the vertical lines it becomes clearer that some CW rotation is needed.

Quoting GeorgL (Thread starter):
I once already submitted the photo with external power unit fully seen and that was also rejected so I now tried with the aircraft being in the very centre.

Yes, but anyway the motiv rejection is still there. The cart is blocking a part of the aircraft, so it´s a no-go, I´m afraid.  bomb 

Great pics. I too think that the first one stands a chance. Good luck with it!  bigthumbsup 

Cheers!
Lanas.-
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." J.R.R. Tolkien