Topic Author

Mpix Printing...

Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:26 am

Hey guys, just wanted to share this. This is the first time I have had an image printed larger than 8x10. I had it done through I saw an add for them in Popular Photography magazine and decided to give them a try. Quick service and the quality is great! this is a 30x20 inch poster made from a 20D image. I will have to send some more favorites off to them in the future!

Bring back Bethune!

RE: Mpix Printing...

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:22 am

I think that is one of the downsides of digital photography. How good a pic may look on screen, most people don't print them anymore (me included). I recently ran a batch of theather shots and some printwork for school and that was where I really saw what I had been missing.

Printed shots are the best there are!

To me it looks like your shot would truly benefit from a nice passepartout and frame.

[Edited 2006-10-31 22:36:40]
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and ther

RE: Mpix Printing...

Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:43 pm

Great company to do biz with. After Danny told me about them, I sent a group of University of Tulsa and University of Oklahoma football pix for printing and I am very happy! Nearly overnight service from them as well. Danny, you da man!
Canon Shutter Slut