Hi Andrew and Peter,
Well, after searching all over the web and looking at countless Argentinian Herc pictures, I have to say that Andrew was not wrong at all!
So, all the Argentinian cammo Hercs have subtle differences in the paint scheme, and only TC-69 shows some distinct features:
- Rudder seems taken from another plane (slightly different cammo scheme and washed-out paint)
- Roundel is in exact same position behind door (some do not have one at all, others in front of said door)
- Metal panel around APU exhaust is in bare metal (others are painted)
- Brown spots of cammo are exactly the same (all others are different)
- All these little metal spots on fin are the same both in number as in position
For me that's enough to conclude that "my" Herc is TC-69!
Many thanks for your help
[Edited 2006-11-07 20:13:02]