iadbound

Who To Contact At IAD Regarding Spotting

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 am

About three weeks ago, another poster (THVGJP) asked who to contact at IAD re: spotting (security, airport management, etc.). Unfortunately, nobody responded. Since, I have the same question, and the post is too old to reply to, I thought I would ask it again.

FWIW, there was a poster here, Lindy (Rafal), who used to offer to email the information. However, I have not seen any posts from Lindy in recent times, and the system indicates that there is no profile for that user.

Any assistance on this question would be greatly appreciated.

vzlet

RE: Who To Contact At IAD Regarding Spotting

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:34 am

You can answer your questions and reach Rafal through his website: http://www.flyiad.net/

-Mark
"That's so stupid! If they're so secret, why are they out where everyone can see them?" - my kid

iadbound

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:24 am

Thanks. I'll check it out. Hopefully, I'll have some photos worth posting.

BigOrange

Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:45 am

Quoting Iadbound (Thread starter):
About three weeks ago, another poster (THVGJP) asked who to contact at IAD re: spotting (security, airport management, etc.). Unfortunately, nobody responded. Since, I have the same question, and the post is too old to reply to, I thought I would ask it again.

No need to call in advance. Just go find a cop when you get there and tell them where you will be, that way there is no hassle. There is a phone number you can call for airport ops, unfortunately I don't have it with me at the moment.