Nice new angles! Glad to see you always try new varieties of shots.
1) Nice one. I think quality is fine, maybe some little adjustments (AC titles maybe a little jagged?) but I guess it´s pretty OK
2) Nice one too. Just a tad jagged but mainly I´d have cropped tighter on the landing gear and left some more 'breathing space' to the right and top and removed some fuselage from the left area of the pic, IMHO.
3) I like it very much but I think the photo doesn´t define a main subject here. I think it´s very subjective. I like the detail on the photo. Good job.
4) I like the crop but I don´t know about the motive. You don´t cut any significant parts but maybe there´s too much fuselage from the wing backwards. It´s just the impression it gave to me.
5) I like the crop on this one.
6) I think it´s too dark and doesn´t have much brightness in the background so as to make it an appealing silhouette shot. I like the idea, however.
7) Too dark for a silhouette shot, I guess. I don´t know if it´ll make it.
8) I like this one better. The sharpness is quite accurate and the background provides a nice lighting that sets a nice atmosphere.
Hope it helps. Good luck!
"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." J.R.R. Tolkien