Drogba
Topic Author

CPH, VIE Or Somewhere Else?

Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:57 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm planning my summer trip for one day and I have some ideas for it. The first would be Copenhagen with SK, the second one Vienna with OS. DUS with DI, LH or 4U would be another possibility but I'd like to go to a foreign country.
I would like to here your opinions about these airports, I've already read about the spotting places via spottinglinks.de.
Maybe somebody has even another idea, but it should be reachable from TXL and should not cost more than 150€. I'm excited to hear some of your reports.
Nice greetings from Berlin,
Felix
Next trips: TXL-VNO-FRA-ZRH-TXL, TXL-FRA-MAD-MUC-TXL , SXF-NAP-SXF, GWT-TXL

ThierryD
Crew

RE: CPH, VIE Or Somewhere Else?

Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:55 am

As far as Vienna is concerned it is pretty nice for shooting: some interesting and regular traffic and since the Austrians haven't yet fallen under the general paranoia of most other European countries you'll find easily accessible and good spotting locations. Good info can be found here: http://www.vap-group.at/
However you'll need a car if you wanna make the most out of the offered opportunities and be ready to travel some distance by foot.

Thierry
"Go ahead...make my day"

Drogba
Topic Author

RE: CPH, VIE Or Somewhere Else?

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:13 am

I forgot to say that I'm only 15 and I won't have a car.
My favourite at this time is Copenhagen but I'll pay quite a high price to go there.
Next trips: TXL-VNO-FRA-ZRH-TXL, TXL-FRA-MAD-MUC-TXL , SXF-NAP-SXF, GWT-TXL