FrancoBlanco
Topic Author

ZRH April, 21

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:50 am

Hi Folks!

Since I recently moved to Bern (BRN), I am getting closer to a fantastic airport for spotting - ZRH. (At least that's what everybody told me).

I am planning to go there on the next Saturday, April 21st. I more or less know about the spotting locations, the tours etc.
My question would be: are there any other A.netters going to ZRH on this day? The thing is, since I will take the train, I will be limited in terms of mobility. Can you enjoy a whole day of spotting while only hanging around the observation deck B and doing the guided tour?

Sebastian
'Pointless!' - NY Times

PipoA380

RE: ZRH April, 21

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:30 pm

Quoting FrancoBlanco (Thread starter):

Hey Sebastian,

Too bad no one replied, I hadn't seen this thread before today. I actually believe there are quite some a.netters around ZRH, the best thing to do is look at pics and contact them directly. If every you want to come down to Geneva for spotting, don't hesitate to contact me!

Regards
Philippe
It's not about AIRBUS. it's not about BOEING. It's all about the beauty of FLYING.

FrancoBlanco
Topic Author

RE: ZRH April, 21

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:37 am

Nevertheless I did have a great time there! The weather was fantastic, so I didn't care hanging around alone all day. I was thrilled by how close you get to the action at ZRH - almost like INN! The first plane I saw when I stepped out on the observation deck was 9V-SWD - a fantastic sight!

Well, maybe next time I can meet someone there. Unfortunately I cannot attend the official ZRH meet in June.

And of course, GVA is the next airport on my list!

Sebastian
'Pointless!' - NY Times