LifelinerOne
Topic Author

Buying At Axcor.co.uk

Mon May 21, 2007 11:58 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new DSLR. I've just come across the website axcor.co.uk, which sells new DLSR at very nice prices. A new 350D kit for €297 is a nice price. The thing is to be shipped from South Korea and will be with you in max. 7 days. Of course you need to pay some shipping fee (like € 48), but it's still cheap for a new camera. According to the site, the camera is brand new, including manufacturer warranty.

Anyone out here ever ordered something with Axcor? Anyone knows this company?

Thanks for the replies!

Cheers!  wave 
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes

boeingfreak

RE: Buying At Axcor.co.uk

Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 am

http://axcor.co.uk/items.php?id=17423818

LOL, a Canon EOS 30D for 586€... a good joke!  laughing 

I would be careful with them, the prices are just too "good". Dunno about the situation in The Netherlands but here in Germany you have to pay tolls for goods that are sent to you from foreign countries... And those tolls can be VERY high.

Honestly I'd keep my hands off it!!!

KLM772ER

Tue May 22, 2007 1:59 am

Quoting Boeingfreak (Reply 1):
Dunno about the situation in The Netherlands but here in Germany you have to pay tolls for goods that are sent to you from foreign countries... And those tolls can be VERY high.

Yep be careful with it, because with shipping fee, tolls, tax etc. included you can come easily over the normal price..
What sometimes can be very cheap is to travel to the country and buy the equipment over there (Hong Kong for example..)
But also there, be careful with tolls you might have to pay...

Cheers
Björn

LifelinerOne
Topic Author

Tue May 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Well, they are a scam. I just did some more research and they want you to pay the item you want by money transfer from Western Union. Ha, ha. Yeah right! So, anyone out there, don't buy anything from them!

Cheers!  wave 
Only Those Who Sleep Don't Make Mistakes