777DadandJr
Topic Author

Good Enough? Opinions Please.

Tue May 22, 2007 10:20 am

We had a few rare visitors to MDT earlier this month.
I took these pics.

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/777DadandJr/An124%20at%20MDT/

Now, I am not what I would call a crack photog, but considering the rarity of these a/c at MDT, are any of these good enough for a.net? The actual pics I have saved are 2048 x 1536.

I don't want to bother submitting them if they are going to be rejected. I do not have Photoshop, nor do I know how to use it to clean these up.

All opinions welcome, and I won't be offended if you think they are crap. I only have a Canon Powershot, for now.

Thanks!

Russ
My glass is neither 1/2 empty nor 1/2 full, rather, the glass itself is twice as big as it should be.

jetmatt777
Crew

RE: Good Enough? Opinions Please.

Tue May 22, 2007 10:44 am

Well, with no editing I'm afraid none of these will make it. IMG_1495 would have the best chance, but without editing, I'd say none of them.

-matt
Lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand, just find a place to make your stand and take it easy

777DadandJr
Topic Author

Wed May 23, 2007 12:43 am

Quoting Jetmatt777 (Reply 1):
Well, with no editing I'm afraid none of these will make it. IMG_1495 would have the best chance, but without editing, I'd say none of them.

Thanks Matt.
Kind of what I thought. I just don't have the know how to edit them. They were just very unique for MDT so I thought I'd ask.

Russ
My glass is neither 1/2 empty nor 1/2 full, rather, the glass itself is twice as big as it should be.

FlightShadow

Wed May 23, 2007 2:08 pm

If any one of them has a chance, it would be IMG_1495, with some editing and a tight crop. I can't tell if it's got the quality, but if you wanted to post the original, I'd be happy to try it out. Sometimes the screeners will waive a few rules for occasions like this one  Smile
"When the tide goes out, you can tell who was skinnydipping."