AviatorG
Topic Author

Two Names For Same Airline. (Caribbean Star)

Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:47 am

Hey all wave 

I wanted to bring it to the crew attention that 'Caribbean Star' & 'Caribbean Star Airlines' are the same operator, with the hope that all the photos on the database of the airline be changed to the latter (correct) title. Perhaps the name may also be added to the dropdown menu for the (airline) photo search?  scratchchin 

Within' a few weeks, the airline will no longer exist  crying - ending a financially turbulent co-existance with main rival LIAT duck . As a result, I figured this would be a great time to make this request. Consider it a small tribute to the many pilots who were recently laid off. frown 

Thanks in advance (db editor) cool 

P.S. - The 2 photos of V2-LGK on the database (with the alternate titles..)
 arrow 
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Olaf Juergensmeier
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Gianni Deligny

bmibaby737

RE: Two Names For Same Airline. (Caribbean Star)

Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:42 am

Hi Gianni,

Seeing as this thread has yet to pick up any replies; try sending off a message to the database editors by using the feature on this page: http://www.airliners.net/comments/

bmi  airplane 

lindy field

RE: Two Names For Same Airline. (Caribbean Star)

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi All,

I've standardized all the photos of Caribbean Sun as "Caribbean Sun Airlines" and all the photos of Caribbean Star as "Caribbean Star Airlines". If you'd like to have the airline(s) added to the dropdown and upload menus, please send an email to editors@airliners.net as this is the best way to get the attention of the head database editor (who doesn't always check the forums).

Regards,

Edward