EZEIZA
Topic Author

Anyone Know About This?

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi everyone,
doing some "googling" I found a website of plane spotters called "Spotters.pro". Ok, here's the thing, I found that they have over 100 shots of mine yet I have never uploaded there. It's not a case of stolen shots since my full name is there but unless I have amnesia, someone put my shots there with their watermark without me knowing. I have sent an email to their contact address but I still wanted to share this with all of you in case you have heard of this site before.
I suspect that the shots there are the ones that I had on another website that went down a few months ago (and is now back with other owners), but I'm not sure.
What should I do about this?

http://spotters.pro/photographer.php?oid=Alberto+Urizio

All information is appreciated  Smile

Happy Holidays for everyone Big grin
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

RE: Anyone Know About This?

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:25 pm

Hi EZEIZA,
I believe it's from the photos.aero site as you say that was halted a few months ago by the owner. It appears he has kept all the pics from the other site and used them on the new site.
I saw plenty of mine on there and E mailed the owner via the contact us section asking for them to be removed.

EZEIZA
Topic Author

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:29 pm

Quoting 747438 (Reply 1):
believe it's from the photos.aero site as you say that was halted a few months ago by the owner

Hi!
That's what I thought too, but can the owner actually keep all the shots and publish them to whatever website he owns? I uploaded them to photos.aero, not to a physical person.

I saw plenty of mine on there and E mailed the owner via the contact us section asking for them to be removed

Did he remove them?
Carp aunque ganes o pierdas ...

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:53 pm

Quoting EZEIZA (Reply 2):
I saw plenty of mine on there and E mailed the owner via the contact us section asking for them to be removed

Did he remove them?

He has removed them.