henryike

Quality Rejection, Please Help!

Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:19 am

Hi everyone,

I've recently received a few pictures that have been rejected. The reason for which being about "quality". I would appreciate if you could be more specific over those rejections.
Please take a look at this following example:
http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/...71224_A319-112_MU_B-2334_SHA04.JPG

Other rejection reasons I think are easy to be corrected, but I can't figure out the quality problem, so any advice is appreciated. Thank you for your time!

Regards
Henry

eadster

RE: Quality Rejection, Please Help!

Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:57 am

Sorry, but I can't see any quality issues there. Looks my eye. But then again, I get rejections like they are going out of fashion so what the hell would I know.

cpd

Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:10 pm

Hi,

I don't see quality issues either, but I can see some slight halos appearing around CHINA EASTERN, B-2334 and the logo on the tail of the plane. Those would be classified as over-sharpened I think.

That's all I can see. It's not exactly a very common plane in the database, for it only has two pages of photo listings.

Regards,
Chris.

[Edited 2007-12-26 04:14:05]

bubbles
Crew

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:28 pm

The main problem of this image is the plane looks slightly blurry. You tried to give more sharpening to compensate the blur, thus some jaggies appear in places, such as, titles, but not too serious. These tiny issues could sum up to a "quality" rejection.

By the way, this photo was rejected not only for quality, but also for other reasons.

_Hongyin_

DeltaAVL

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:28 pm

Yep, there are definitely some quality issues here. Most of it looks to be some kind of compression or pixelation. Maybe you cropped too closely and lost some quality.

Very nice photograph; unfortunately, those quality rejections are quite easy to come by.  Sad
"We break, We bend, With hand in hand, When hope is gone, Just hang on." -Guster

henryike

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:22 pm

Right, now I know what caused the "quality" rejection, thanks for all the replies !

Henry