Topic Author
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:47 am

"Clarify" Filter From Paintshop Pro In Photoshop?

Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:21 am

Jasc Paint Shop Pro has this filter called "Clarify" which does a great job of removing haze from pictures. The description it gives is:

"Use the Clarify command to give your images a crisp, focused look so objects stand out. This command adds a sense of depth and clarity to the image. It can make hazy, foggy, or slightly out of focus images look clearer."

I should emphasize that the effect is very different from sharpening.

What is the closest equivalent in Photoshop?

[Edited 2007-12-31 00:21:59]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dendrobatid, PeterB and 5 guests