LHSebi
Topic Author

Upload Not Working? (and Prescreen)

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:08 am

Hello all,

I have been absent from uploading photos from this site for a while, and thought it might be nice to start again. I have some upgraded kit, and went for a first hour or so to DUS to test it, and see what I could get. Turns out I need to get back into it  Wink, but some turned out ok, at least I thought so!

I wanted to upload them, but for some reason the auto complete didn't work with me, and when I then wanted to manually select the country, the menus were almost empty, apart from 2 or 3 options including "other airport"... am only I having this problem? The selection of the aircraft didn't work properly either...

While I'm at it, I was wondering if my shots were up to par with the current new standard! I would appreciate a comment or two on the following shots, see if they're worth uploading!

D-ABGH

EC-HGS

I-EXMB

D-AGEL

Thanks to all!

Sebastian
I guess that's what happens in the end, you start thinking about the beginning.

Samuel32

RE: Upload Not Working? (and Prescreen)

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:19 am

Sebastian,

I got the exact same problem at the momment. Nothing works at the momment, hope it gets fixed soon.

Prescreen:

First three can use a bit more contrast.

Last one has a color problem. Fiddle around with the color balance, I'm guessing less green/yellow and more blue.

Sam,

RE: Upload Not Working? (and Prescreen)

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:24 am

Photo Display Not Working, Again (by Sandyb123 Feb 19 2008 in Site Related)

Not exactly confidence inspiring.