I have taken the following pictures at Port Elizabeth (FAPE/PLZ) airport.
Could someone tell me which photos they think after editing might have a good chance of getting accepted onto the database and what part of the photo needs editing ?
1. Cessna jet parked on the grass in the General Aviation area at PLZ.
2. Cessna 152. The aircraft I did my first flying lesson in. I have now upgraded to the 172 as I can hardly fit in the 152 !
3. Kulula.com 737-400. Photo taken after flying in the jumpseat from Durban - Port Elizabeth .
4. Kulula.com 737-400. Photo taken after flying in the jumpseat from Durban - Port Elizabeth .
5. Kulula.com 737-400. Photo taken after flying in the jumpseat from Durban - Port Elizabeth .
6. On final arriving from Durban. The King of Jordans A340-200 landed on this runway a few days ago.
7. View to the right of the jumpseat.
8. Kulula.com aircraft, I have flown on this a few times now, still awaiting new paint scheme.
9. Rare shot, as runway 17/35 isn't usually used by large aircraft as it is shorter than the main runway. My and my almost got blown away and I got alot of Aviation fuel fumes in my hair. (To dark thought?)
All comments greatly appreciated,
[Edited 2008-02-23 12:33:45]