beechcraft

Sensor Cleaning Service In Central London?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Hi all,

the Headline says it all  Smile

I´ll be in London for the weekend and my camera is in desperate need of some cleaning...
Anyone knows a decent and fast service there, where this could be done within a couple of hours?

cheers,

Denis
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

ptrjong

RE: Sensor Cleaning Service In Central London?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:22 pm

The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)

ThierryD
Crew

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:28 pm

Quoting Beechcraft (Thread starter):
I´ll be in London for the weekend and my camera is in desperate need of some cleaning...

Attach the open body of your camera to the intake of a running engine of your CRJ; that should suck all possible dust out of it! Big grin
Sorry, Denis; couldn't resist...  Wink

Thierry
"Go ahead...make my day"

beechcraft

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:29 pm

Peter,

thanks for that, i usually clean my stuff with the Arctic Butterfly and the according Swabs, but my D3 is really, really dirty straight out of the Box, so thought it might be time for a professional job.

Denis

PS:

Thierry, then again i could ask one our F/As, that should do the job just as good.....

Sorry, also couldn´t resist  Smile
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

ptrjong

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Denis, I can't speak for all professionals, but I felt that the Nikon importer in Haarlem I used to go didn't do a very good job for €30 or so a go. I can do it at least as good myself, and I'm not a particularly handy person.

Peter Smile
The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad (Salvador Dali)