Samuel32
Topic Author

Can't Login To Upload Photos

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 pm

Well since I can't sign in anywhere on the site, except here directly in the post I will post this here because I can't post in the site-related:

Everytime I want to upload I have to sign in. I enter my stuff and and the sign in page reappears. I double checked cookies and internet settings and it all seems fine.

Is this just my computer or is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,
Sam

PanAm_DC10
Crew

RE: Can't Login To Upload Photos

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 am

Quoting Samuel32 (Thread starter):
Everytime I want to upload I have to sign in. I enter my stuff and and the sign in page reappears. I double checked cookies and internet settings and it all seems fine.

To assist us in looking into this could you please provide some details such as your:

Operating System, Browser, any URLs and whether the pages are bookmarked or not.

If you like, you can email me directly via my profile, or the email address that I have sent to you via the PM function.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible

smonkcaptain

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 am

Hello Samuel,

Im also having this problem, but if you login to 'Photographers corner' and then upload you photograph, it seems to work for me that way.

Thanks, Jimmy Leaman
Regards, Jimmy Leaman.

TransIsland

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 am

I have encountered this, too. If I go to "upload photos" and then get the log in screen, and enter my username & password, it just keeps coming back with the same screen. However, if I click "log in" in the top menu bar, it works fine. Win XP and Firefox 3 on this machine, but I also encountered this on a machine with Ubuntu and FF.
I'm an aviation expert. I have Sky Juice for breakfast.

scottieprecord

Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:14 am

Hi All,

Please log in at www.airliners.net/login before continuing on to the upload page. This seems to be working for everyone.

Thanks for your patience while we sort this out.

Mike

Samuel32
Topic Author

Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:02 am

Hey Guys,

The photographers corner login works.

Thanks for the help!
Sam,