morales

JFK Spotting: Does Anyone Want To Come?

Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi guys!

I'm Ivan Morales, from Spain. I'm gonna be for a week (April 28th to May 4th) in New York and of course, as the spotter's rules say ("never leave a city If you have not taken pics of its airport"  Wink) I'm wanna go to take some shots of the arrivals and departures at the Kennedy Airport.

I'm seeing it's very big and there are so many places to take pics. I wonder If anyone would like/want to come with me to guide or show me to the better places, and spend a morning or afternoon taking pics together there. I guess a person who lives in NY knows which runways are active, where the biggest airplanes are landing, etc...

OK, I will invite to coffee!! You choose the place :p

Wishing to hear from you soon,
Best regards from Spain,
Iván Morales

JFK380

RE: JFK Spotting: Does Anyone Want To Come?

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:26 am

AH
I would come, but I will be out of town next week  Sad
try out the T8 parking garage and rockaway boulevard, two very good places!

koryo

Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

May be you could meet up with Plainplane in his pre-screening thread he mentions that he is going to JFK this week...
This forum is as good as you make it. Never post a message in anger. Take the high road and others will follow.

Moose135

Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:33 pm

I may be around this week, but be sure to check out http://www.nycaviation.com for spotting maps and other info, as well as our forum for the latest on JFK.
KC-135 - Passing gas and taking names!