LOT011
Topic Author

Spotting At Kjfk

Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi everyone!
Some time ago I asked about Spotting at KEWR. After what I had read I decided not to risk. So I changed my plan to JFK. As you said, there is much easier to take some photos. I have read spotting maps on a certain site. There are places around the airport. But I discovered on the Google Earth that by the Terminal 4 there is a sidewalk from which a few gates can bee seen. But I want to confirm if these gates are still seen, because pictures from the GE may be a little old. And if they are seen is it allowed to take pictures from there. The second question is: Is it allowed to take pictures inside Terminals (mainly T4)?? You know, It would be great having some photos from the inside. Please don't laugh Big grin This is very exciting to me and I like taking a lot of pictures from the places I have been.
Greetings!
-Maciek

NIKV69

RE: Spotting At Kjfk

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Legally you are allowed to take pictures inside the terminals as long as you don't shoot the security checkpoints. This is not to say you will probably be approached and may or may not get a hassle.
Hey that guy with the private jet can bail us out! Why? HE CAN AFFORD IT!